4 years and 5 months + experience as a Civil engineer both in Construction and Oil & Gas (Abu Dhabi, UAE). Completed 7 projects in Oil & Gas, construction and 1 Turnkey Project. Qualified in G+1 Dubai Municipality
Areas of Expertise/ Professional Skills:
Site work execution according to asserted drawings
Estimation and Quantity Surveying
Project Coordination & Site Management.
Supervising and Handling multiple sites.
Dynamic administration capacities.
Site planning and decision making.
Current Employer: Arbab Shams Building Contracting L.L.C, Dubai, UAE.
Role: Civil Project Engineer Duration: December 2018 to till date.
G+1 – Ahmed Villa Construction in Ras Al Khaimah.
G+1 – Jasim Villa Construction in Ras Al Khaimah.
Monolithic Slab Foundation for Generator at Dubai Mall as per Emaar Standards.
Dry Wall Partition Installation at J One Tower.
Dot and Dab method – Gypsum Boards Installation at Jebal Ali Park Hotel.
MEP works at The Address Fujairah Resorts and SPA.
Responsibilities as a Project Engineer in Company:
• Executing the work as per the approved drawings and project Specifications
•Estimation and Costing of Civil Engineering projects.
•Quantity Surveying of Villas and other received enquiries.
•Plans, Schedules, monitors and reports on activities related to the project.
• Research materials and assemblies for design and construction drawings as needed.
• Evaluate and prepare the bill of quantities
•Interface with clients for assigned projects. Communicate with clients on an ongoing basis; respond effectively to meets clients’ needs.
• Preparing Subcontract Agreements, LPO and the Invoices of the ongoing projects. •Preparing a civil method statement as per project specifications.
• Supervise total construction efforts to ensure the project is constructed in accordance to design, budget and schedule
• Responsible for day to day site management.
•Preparing and reporting daily wise progress report with the amount to the Managing Director
Mention Myfreeadsuae.com when calling Seller to get a good deal